August: Move into a house with 4 other girls. Love it. We living a two story, 3,000 square feet home with a red door. We have four couches, one dining room table and a single fridge that we all somehow manage to keep our food in.
September: With the beginning of classes for the law students came the onslaught of craziness at work. Stressful is one way to describe the last few months at work. Overtime is another.
I also started classes, as well as studying for the GRE. I'm taking a course in the Masters of Counseling program called Analysis of the Individual. Basically we learn to diagnose personality, mood, and mental disorders. Fascinating. More about this later...
October: Work, work, and more work. Oh, and add lots of hours of studying in there as well.
November: Took the GRE. Hated the GRE. Glad to be done with the GRE. Excited for Thanksgiving in Idaho with the grandparents and brother. Sweet potatoes...yum...
Basically that is the sum of life for the last few months. Currently, I am starting my application for grad school which is due in January. I'm applying for the Masters of Counseling program as ASU. Cross your fingers! I am.
And, for those who are more interested in pictures than what I have to say, I post these for you...Fair warning, we jump from Costa Rica to the Halloween and the Arizona State Fair last weekend. Deal with it.
4 comments:
...yyyeah...it's official. I love that. :)
well i wish you luck in your studies and getting in to grad school!
You're such a beautiful girl. I didn't know you already took the GRE. I hope you get into the program! What were you for Halloween!?1
Excellent update.
So funny you're friends with my friend Tami Walker from BYUH. She's awesome, huh.
Good luck with grad school!
Post a Comment