ah!!!! you are engaged? congrats! i need an explanation email.
HURRAY> I saw the title and my heart jumped for you! That's so exciting and coming up quick!
Yay!!! Congrats!!! Let the planning begin!!! :)
I didn't even know you were dating someone! Fill us in a little more, please! Congrats! :)
Yay!! Congratulations! I want to hear all about it.
Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay. I can't wait to meet him and then ask him really hard questions under a light to make sure he deserves my baby girl!!!
YAH!!! We are so excited for you!!!
I assume this is not some really complicated guessing game, so congratualtions! Someday, I hope to hear the story of this good looking couple.
i am so excited for you!!!! he's one lucky guy!
Woohoo! Congratulations!
WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. SINCE YOU AND I BONDED WHEN YOU WERE 2 MONTHS OLD BY HOLDING CONVERSATIONS IN BABY LANGUAGE AND GRMPA'S LANGUAGE WE HAVE WAITED LONG FOR THIS EVENT.G & G
Congratulations Alyssa! I'm so excited for you! :)Oh, and we went private a while ago...if you email me your address I can add you! natalie_nielson@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
12 comments:
ah!!!! you are engaged? congrats! i need an explanation email.
HURRAY> I saw the title and my heart jumped for you! That's so exciting and coming up quick!
Yay!!! Congrats!!! Let the planning begin!!! :)
I didn't even know you were dating someone! Fill us in a little more, please! Congrats! :)
Yay!! Congratulations! I want to hear all about it.
Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay. I can't wait to meet him and then ask him really hard questions under a light to make sure he deserves my baby girl!!!
YAH!!! We are so excited for you!!!
I assume this is not some really complicated guessing game, so congratualtions! Someday, I hope to hear the story of this good looking couple.
i am so excited for you!!!! he's one lucky guy!
Woohoo! Congratulations!
WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. SINCE YOU AND I BONDED WHEN YOU WERE 2 MONTHS OLD BY HOLDING CONVERSATIONS IN BABY LANGUAGE AND GRMPA'S LANGUAGE WE HAVE WAITED LONG FOR THIS EVENT.
G & G
Congratulations Alyssa! I'm so excited for you! :)
Oh, and we went private a while ago...if you email me your address I can add you! natalie_nielson@hotmail.com
Post a Comment