This is simply a picture update from the last few weeks here in AZ. The top few are at the ASU Art Museum, then there is a camping picture, and finally, my first ASU football game.
Hey! It was good to run in to you last night! I didn't expect it at all! Email me sometime and let me know what's going on with you - I'd love to hang out some time while you're here! Sarah s_coons6@yahoo.com
4 comments:
you are so cute. come up and make me dinner!
I am so jealous, you look gorgeous!!! I can't believe the pizza story, wow.
Hey! It was good to run in to you last night! I didn't expect it at all! Email me sometime and let me know what's going on with you - I'd love to hang out some time while you're here!
Sarah
s_coons6@yahoo.com
I stumbled across your blog - it is SO fun to see pics of you and Neelam! I'm glad to hear AZ is fun for ya!
*muah*
Post a Comment