The girls
Around the corner from my apartment is a Jazz bar called Cleopatra's Needles that has live music every night. Last week Katie, Kelly (soon-to-be-a-Broadway-star), and I went there and found out that Wednesdays are open mic nights, so Katie and I convinced Kelly to sing there this week. Kelly did a great job singing "The Nearness of You." We had to wait a while, because Kelly was the last one on the sign-up, so 2 1/2 hours after we arrived she sang...hence the artistic pictures. Boredom can be a great motivator or inspiration at times!
Job update: So for all those interested...no job has yet been secured. I have found some jobs with non-profit youth services that I would love to have, but you never know exactly what they are looking for by a simple job description. I spend usually 4-5 hours a day on the computer searching and researching job and applying for potential ones, but it is a dog-eat-dog world out there and nothing is ever a guarantee. Hopefully something will come around soon...
1 comment:
Those really are good pictures!
Post a Comment