So it's been a while since I've posted any recent pictures so I thought a mass stream of random pics from the last month or so should suffice.
New York, New York, it's a wonderful town, the Bronx is up and the Battery's down. The people fall in the holes in the ground, New York, New York...It's a wonderful town!!

NY Skyline from the air
.JPG)
Chorus Line Cast after the Broadway Strike

Hawkeye: Alan Alda and wife outside the Manhattan Temple! He smiled at me!

David and me at Time Square

Central Park: I LOVE NY IN THE FALL!

Manhattan Temple

Good ol' Broadway

The Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center
.JPG)
Yes, I took this pic. I met Jennifer Gardner after I saw her in Cyrano de Bergerac

Katie and I can get a little silly

Oh the subway!

Jen's autograph. We are on a first name basis

Dalen Chow and me at Grand Central Station

El Azteca in Hell's Kitchen with the girls. Cheer to NY!
3 comments:
The energy of NY is unlike that of any other big city I've been in. Maybe it's the people, or its history, or maybe it was because it was you and I together checking out cheap bags, Macy's, churches and trying to get up and down the subway steps. For sure seeing the three musicals in three nights was part of it. But I think is was just because you and I were together fulfilling a dream we've had for a long time. I am so glad you had this opportunity and who knows what will come from it. Love you kiddo...MOM
The energy of NY is unlike that of any other big city I've been in. Maybe it's the people, or its history, or maybe it was because it was you and I together checking out cheap bags, Macy's, churches and trying to get up and down the subway steps. For sure seeing the three musicals in three nights was part of it. But I think is was just because you and I were together fulfilling a dream we've had for a long time. I am so glad you had this opportunity and who knows what will come from it. Love you kiddo...MOM
Great pics from a "middle class" camera! It must be the photographer who can make the images come alive :-)
Post a Comment